2020 Halloween Golf Cart Parade
October 31 @ 11:00 am
Conway Downtown Alive is proud to present the 1st Annual Halloween Golf Cart Parade on Saturday, October 31 at 11 AM in Downtown Conway. Gather your family, friends and neighbors for a fun Halloween morning! Choose a theme, get into costume and decorate a golf cart to celebrate the Halloween season. The Halloween Golf Cart Parade will begin at the Conway Public Safety Building on 9th Avenue, then process down 9th Avenue to Laurel Street and follow Laurel Street into Downtown Conway ending at Elm Street. Awards will be presented. Spectators are invited to view the parade along the route, but are reminded to please observe social distancing procedures and to be mindful of private property.
Register at the link below. It is free to register for the parade; however, participants must register in advance so Conway Alive can appropriately prepare for social distancing procedures.
2020 Halloween Golf Cart Parade Rules
- Golf Carts only.
- Advance registration is required. No walk-ups.
- Line-up opens at 9:30 AM at the Conway Public Safety Building at 1600 9th No carts will be permitted to enter the line-up area after 10:30 AM.
- Judging will begin at 10:30 AM.
- Parade will step off at 11:00 AM.
- Each entry must have a licensed driver 18 years of age or older to operate the golf cart.
- All participants must ride in the golf cart. No walkers.
- The number of entry participants may not exceed the recommended capacity of the cart.
- Carts are subject to the SC Code of Law while operating outside of the parade route.
- Only golf carts will be permitted in the line-up area. No trailer drop-offs will be permitted in the line-up area. If trailering your cart, please park your vehicle and trailer at a public parking lot in the area of Elm Street and 2nd Avenue and then drive your golf cart up Elm Street and 9th Avenue to the parade line-up area. No vehicle or trailer parking will be permitted in the area surrounding the assembly zone.
- All participants must be in costume.
- Golf Cart must be at least 50% decorated.
- No political signage or political endorsements are permitted. Carts must be decorated in the spirit of the Halloween Season, family friendly and in good taste.
- No animals are permitted to participate in the parade.
- Due to safety regulations, there will be no throwing of candy or handing out of any item.
- Participants must wear a mask and maintain social distancing during line-up.
- Failure to comply with the rules will result in immediate removal from the event.